Kids For Wish Kids is a custom-tailored fundraising program that provides local schools and youth organizations the opportunity to engage in philanthropy and service activities to help grant the wishes of Middle Tennessee children with life-threatening medical conditions.
This program provides a hands-on experience for youth to help raise funds to make wishes come true. Kids for Wish Kids encourages community service, leadership, volunteerism and teamwork, helping schools build school spirit and create partnerships outside of the classroom. Everyone involved has the opportunity to share the power of a wish!
As a Kids For Wish Kids representative, you will partner with Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee and coordinate a fundraiser at your school or with your youth organization to help make wishes come true for kids in your community.
Check out the Kids For Wish Kids fundraising packet & proposal and if you have any questions please contact Kasey Fiedler for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the schools and groups that participated in the 2016-2017 Kids For Wish Kids® program and helped raise more than $145,000 for Middle Tennessee wishes!
- Austin Peay State University Chi Omega
- Brentwood Girls Cotillion
- Dickson County Extension 4H
- Eagleville High School
- Franklin Girls Cotillion
- Langford Farms Club Summer Camp
- Middle Tennessee State University Chi Omega
- Mt. Juliet Middle School
- Oakland High School
- Ravenwood High School
- Siegel High School
- Stewart’s Creek Middle School
- Summit High School
- Vanderbilt University Hospitalized Child Class
- Vanderbilt University Chi Omega
- White House Heritage High School
- Wilson Central High School