- Kids For Wish Kids is a Make-A-Wish program that enables students to discover philanthropy by selecting their own fundraising project and managing it from start to finish, with little or no help from their teachers. Students develop leadership skills, build self-esteem and learn about teamwork while working towards a final goal, making a difference in the life of a child who is fighting overwhelming odds.
Kids For Wish Kids program objectives:
- Increase awareness among children and teenagers about the mission of Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee
- Encourage young people to become actively involved in fulfilling wishes through Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee
- Foster the value of community service, using this program as a hands-on learning experience for children
- Create school spirit and help students learn how to work together for a common goal
- Organize a holiday party, a dance, a bowl-a-thon or walk-a-thon
- Organize a bake sale or a car wash
- Sell Make-A-Wish® Holiday Cards
- You can try one of these ideas or devise a project on your own!
Our Program Sponsor
Kids for Wish Kids of Middle Tennessee is proudly sponsored by Newk's Eatery.
Click here to download the Kids for Wish Kids Toolkit and get started today!
Contact Beth Huth at (615) 221-2200 ext. 119 or email@example.com
Watch these videos to see what students are doing for Make-A-Wish in Middle Tennessee schools:
Crockett Elementary School