FOR INFORMATION ON NEXT YEAR'S STARS FOR WISHES OR TO MAKE AN ADVANCED RESERVATION CLICK HERE
Make-A-Wish® Middle Tennessee Sells Out Inaugural “Stars for Wishes” Event Featuring A Star-Studded Lineup: Jonathan Cain, Ronnie Dunn, Emeril Lagasse, Kellie Pickler, Cowboy Troy and More!
Nashville, TN – Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee will host the inaugural Stars for Wishes event tomorrow, Saturday, January 19 at the Factory in Franklin. Journey’s Jonathan Cain, the creative mind behind Stars for Wishes, created the event as a chance for celebrities to join the Middle Tennessee community and show their support for children battling life-threatening illnesses in Middle Tennessee. In its debut year, Stars for Wishes has already sold out with over 400 guests planning to attend.
The evening will include surprise guests and performances by:
- Songwriter, performer, and recording artist Jonathan Cain, is best known as the keyboardist and longtime member of Journey, who has sold more than 60 million records over two decades.
- BMI songwriter of the year Ronnie Dunn, formerly of the hit duo Brooks & Dunn, recently received two GRAMMY nominations for his self-penned hit, “Cost of Livin’.” He is currently in the studio recording his sophomore solo album, expected in stores later this year.
- American Idol season five alum, recording artist Kellie Pickler just returned from her sixth USO Tour, while Rolling Stone named her album 100 Proof “Best Country Albums of 2012.” Having recently signed to Black River Entertainment, Pickler plans to release new music this year.
- Celebrity chef, author and television personality Emeril Lagasse, will prepare dinner for the attendees.
- MuzikMafia member, Warner Brothers recording artist, and host of Nashville Star, Cowboy Troy, will entertain guests as the official emcee.
*ALL MEDIA TO CONFIRM TO COVER THIS PRIVATE EVENT! Each celebrity will have a specific interview time between 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Once RSVP has been confirmed specific details will be sent on interview times for the celebrities.
Stars for Wishes will begin at 6:00 p.m. with a VIP reception at Liberty Hall in the Factory in Franklin. Doors for additional guests will open at 6:30 p.m. to begin a premier silent and live auction; followed by dinner and entertainment at 7:30 p.m. Attire for the evening is “boots and bling.” For additional information about the event, please contact Beth Torres at 615-221-2200 ext. 110 or email@example.com
About Make-A-Wish®: Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Founded in 1980 when a group of caring volunteers helped a young boy fulfill his dream of becoming a police officer, Make-A-Wish is one of the world’s leading children’s charities, with 62 chapters in the United States and its territories. With the help of generous donors and nearly 25,000 volunteers, Make-A-Wish grants a wish every 38 minutes and has granted more than 200,000 wishes in the United States since inception. Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee grants an average 100 wishes a year in 38 counties. For more information about Make-A-Wish Middle Tennessee, visit www.middletennessee.wish.org and discover how you can share the power of a wish®.
Ashley Davis, Director of Development & Communications, Make-A-Wish® Middle Tennessee
Cell: 615.973.4644 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org